Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bill Bennett is a Mean Spirited Idiot!

I vowed never to be mean or do any name-calling in my blog, but today is an exception.

Last night I was watching FOX News (yes..,,sometimes I watch FOX....I think it's important to find out what people from all sides of the spectrum are saying). Anyway, Bill Bennett is trying to link Obama with the Illinois Gov..........only because of one common thread...the state of Illinois! He kept saying things like there's gotta be a connection somehow, I mean Obama started his political career in Chicago.

Guilt by association. Even though the Guv HATES Obama. And Obama has no love for the Guv.

We have a couple of sleazy politicians in Oregon. One is Senator Packwood. If you don't remember, he groped women while drinking cheap box wine. So, are all politicians from Oregon cheap wine drinking gropers?

Here's another one....Neil Goldschmidt. Portland Mayor, Secretary of Transportation under Carter, Governor. He was probably our best mayor ever, and was a pretty good governor. However, a few years ago it came out that while he was mayor back in the 70's he had sex with a 14-year old neighbor girl...not once, but several times. A lot of people knew about it. He apparently paid to off not to talk. Talk about creep!

OK, my brother-in-law worked for Goldschmidt when he was mayor. They worked in City Hall together. He and my sister went to his house for a party. Did he know about the girl? Guilt by association? I don't think so!

Bill Bennett is a Mean Spirited Idiot! This is the same hypocritical pro-life guy who said on his radio show....There would be less crime if all black babies were aborted.

4 comments:

  1. I met Neil Goldschmidt when he was mayor, I swear I knew nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we got the office xmas party tonite. wonder if there'll be boxed wine. hope i get groped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neil and his new wife are customers of mine. Oh no....now there's a family connection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i work with republicans who want to shoot illegal immigrants as they cross the desert. does that mean that i want to do that too?

    ReplyDelete